- All fees are based on a lump sum set cost determined by the program chosen. Monthly installments are available for programs that have a large program fee. The entire program fee can also be paid up front. If installments are chosen, you are responsible for remitting payments based on due dates. Failure to do so can result in the player being placed on suspension until fees are paid or an additional payment plan is approved and put in place.
- Fees include all cost, except food, travel, and lodging. If a player decides to leave the club prior to the end of the season, you must notify us in writing and will be responsible for the installment payment for the month you leave.
- If your child is not placed on a team or decides not to join a team and notifies Upward Stars by the registration deadline, all monies paid will be refunded less the tryout fee.
- Fees paid to the Club are non-refundable after a player has accepted a position on a team or officially joined a specific program. See below for refund exceptions. Fees cannot be refunded because once a player commits to a program; the Club spends the majority of the team budget in the first few weeks to cover gym expenses, insurance, equipment purchases, tournament entries, and uniforms -all expenses that are non-refundable to the Club.
- There are no credits or refunds for players who are unable to attend tournaments or practices, regardless of prior notification.
- Refund exceptions may be due to a season ending injury as a direct result of participating in a sanctioned Club event, serious illness, or relocation out of the area. In this instance, pro-rata refunds MAY be granted with a written request, to the Director, accompanied by a physician's report, where applicable. The Club must receive a signed statement from a physician that states the player cannot participate and the duration that they are unable to participate.
- PRO-RATA Refunds- (if approved) as based upon the following formulas:
- Weeks 1-3 65% of the season fee
- Weeks 4-6 30% of the season fee
- Weeks 7-end of the season 10% of the season fee
- EXAMPLE: If season fees are $500 and a player is granted a refund in week 3, that player is obligated to pay $175 to the Club. If the player has not made payments totaling $175, that player is obligated to pay any remaining balance so that the total amount paid is $175. If the player has paid in excess of $175, the player is entitled to a refund of the amount paid in excess of $175
- Players who have credits fro fundraising/scholarships cannot be refunded. Those funds will be allocated towards other programs.
- All refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis and exceptions will be made when applicable.
UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY only collects personal information when you request our services and only uses the information collected to provide those services for you. If you choose to make a purchase, you will be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY handles all of this data with the utmost confidentiality.
Any personal information provided will not be traded, rented, sold or otherwise shared with anyone outside of UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY, or used for reasons beyond those contemplated in this statement. From time to time, we may engage third parties to process your information on our behalf; however, none of UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY affiliates (such as our credit card company) have permission to retain, share, store or use personal information for any reason other than providing the requested service.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet." (etc.)
Furthermore, your credit card number, expiration date and CSV code is never stored in our systems.
Our systems are routinely scanned by a third party provider for security vulnerabilities in compliance with the policies of VISA / MASTERCARD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY
The network of UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY operated by UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY or its affiliates or subsidiaries, is comprised of various Web sites and Web pages. The UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY websites are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Your use of a particular UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY website included within the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTYWeb Sites network may also be subject to additional terms outlined elsewhere on that website (the "Additional Terms"). Additionally, the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY Web Site may themselves contain additional terms that govern particular features or offers (for example, sweepstakes or chat areas). In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY website, then these terms shall control.
USE OF SITE, PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION Unless otherwise specified; the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY Web Sites are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY Web Sites. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY or to purchase UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY products. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY is strictly prohibited.Harassment in any manner or form on the Site or any of the UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY Websites, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY employee, host, or representative or other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY. The collective work includes works that are licensed to UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY. Copyright 2000-Present. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to UPWARD STARS ORANGE COUNTY, or other respective owners that have granted.
Call us at 864-949-5700 and leave a message if you have any questions.
For Billing Inquires please mail to:
READY TO REGISTER?
Click Here to go to our secure server for registration.